Does My Child Need ABA Therapy?
ABA can be an effective treatment for all ages. Yet, at Alliance ABA Therapy, we are dedicated to supporting children and their families.
Common signs of autism in children include:
- Avoiding or not keeping eye contact
- Delayed movement, language, cognitive, or learning skills
- Difficulty socializing or communicating with others
- Doing repetitive actions (e.g., repeating words or movements, playing with toys the same way)
- Having a strict daily routine and a keen interest in specific things or activities
- Hyperactivity, impulsivity, and irritability
- Not responding to their name or using gestures
- Experiencing sensory sensitivities (e.g., unusual reactions to sounds or lights)