The Alliance ABA Therapy Center, located in the heart of the City of Fairfax, Virginia, provides ABA services in a clinical-based environment.
We support children and young adults with autism and other developmental conditions, as well as their caregivers and families.
The center offers assessments, skill development sessions, parent training, social skills groups, a youth transition program, and more! Our services contribute to our mission of helping children with disabilities become their best selves through data-driven science and training.
The center is located at:
3913 Blenheim Blvd, Suite 33A
Fairfax VA 22030
Hours are 8am-5pm ET.
Ready to join us?
Contact us for more information and start your admission process today!
What Is Center-Based ABA Therapy?
Applied Behavioral Analysis or ABA therapy is an effective evidence-based treatment that supports children with autism and other disorders to acquire skills and manage behaviors.
Center-based or clinic-based ABA therapy consists of ABA provided at a specialized treatment center instead of at home, school, or another location.
The Alliance ABA Therapy Center offers innovative facilities and a team of Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBA) and Registered Behavior Technicians (RBT) to foster your child’s growth and development in the following areas:
- Executive functioning
- Gross and fine motor skills
- Self-care and daily activities
- Independent living
- Behavior modification
- Leisure and social abilities
- And more!
What’s the Difference Between In-Home and Center-Based ABA Therapy?
In-home ABA therapy allows your child to receive treatment from the comfort of their home and provides us with valuable insight into their natural setting.
Center-based therapy has its own benefits, including:
- Safe and controlled environment
- Clear structure, consistent routines, and fewer distractions
- Interaction with peers to support socialization and interpersonal skills
- Easy access to a full team of BCBA supervisors, behavior analysts, technicians, and other staff as needed
- Opportunity to learn and transfer new skills to multiple settings other than home
Is Center-Based ABA Therapy the Right Fit?
If your child is exhibiting signs of developmental challenges and you are looking for a centralized place where they can receive ABA support, learn skills in various settings, and interact with others, center-based therapy might be the perfect option for you.
It can also be a suitable alternative to complement in-home treatment and other programs. If you are unsure whether center-based services are the way to go, contact us, and we’ll make some recommendations.
How Can Center-Based ABA Therapy Help My Child?
Center-based therapy provides the facilities, staff, conditions, and learning possibilities for your child to thrive.
Our ABA Therapy Center can help your loved one access the following:
Personalized Treatment Plans
We design a customized treatment plan adapted to the needs and goals of your loved one. The result? Personalized full-day or half-day schedules with ABA therapy sessions and various activities.
Ongoing evaluations and data collection support this roadmap to ensure the chosen treatment is working for them.
We fully engage with your child’s entire support system, including caregivers, teachers, school or daycare representatives, medical professionals, therapists, and other relevant people and organizations.
We will stay in touch, attend meetings, and provide reports and training to ensure we are all aligned toward your loved one’s success.
Diverse Developmental Rooms (Children 2+ Years) and Practice Areas (Young Adults 18+ Years)
We recreate learning opportunities for children and young adults in multiple locations, including those you wouldn’t typically see in a clinic or home.
From a jungle gym and imagination station to a hair salon and tech space, your loved one can play, explore, and grow in many practice sites. This will help them build and generalize skills and prepare them for real-world living.
Alliance ABA Therapy Center Services and Programs
We will conduct thorough assessments to better understand your loved one’s needs and how to support them. This is the foundation of their personalized treatment plan.
Skill Development and Behavior Modification Sessions
Our core ABA service! Your child will have a schedule strategically prepared with their needs and desired outcomes in mind.
Our Registered Behavior Therapists (RBT) will work with them in individual and/or group sessions. We’ll reinforce and improve behaviors and foster skills utilizing the rooms available at the center, including:
- Indoor jungle gym for gross motor and social skills
- Soft sensory room for sensory processing
- Imagination station for pretend play and social learning
- Language and communication room focused on American Sign Language (ASL) and communication tools
- Music and dancing room for motor and language development
- Arts and crafts room for creative play and fine motor abilities
- Technology room with computers and gaming systems for enhanced communication, motor, and social opportunities
- Dining room for socialization and feeding intervention
Individual and Group Parent Training
Gain evidence-based strategies and tools to support your child’s progress and reach your family goals. You’ll learn how to help them develop, maintain, and transfer skills into different settings, becoming their biggest cheerleader and advocate.
Training might be one-on-one or in a group setting with makeup sessions available.
RealWorld Transitions Program (Young Adults 18+ Years)
A unique program designed to support young adults (18 years and older) with autism or other developmental conditions. The purpose is to cultivate skills and prepare learners for the demands of the real world—whether it’s living independently, applying for jobs, or interacting with the community.
The RealWorld Transitions Program includes access to the following:
- Bedroom station for bedtime and morning time routine practice
- Full bathroom for hygiene, toileting, and self-care training
- Full kitchen for safety and cooking skills development
- Laundry room, salon, and barber practice station for mastering daily living activities
- Office and workstation for employment preparation
- Garden and yoga room for mindfulness and sensory processing opportunities
- Community safety station
Join Our Center!
Our doors are open for you and your family.
Contact us to learn more about our ABA Therapy Center and how we can support you and your loved ones to build the future you envision.
Want to tour the facilities? Reach out to book an appointment today!